Risk / Shipping
(1) The risk is transferred with the dispatch to the customer even if carriage paid delivery. An insurance of the goods purchased is only at the written request of the customer at his own expense against the risks to be designated by him.
(2) Unless other written instructions have been taken, we select, shipping, delivery and packing.
(1) Delivery periods are specified by us at our discretion and are not binding; we will strive to compliance. In events of force majeure, stoppages, workers, energy or raw materials, strikes or other types of events we are not responsible, the delivery date be postponed by the duration of the disruption and its effects. Unless expressly not binding deadlines have been agreed upon, the delivery is more than one month due after the end of the non-binding delivery to delivery.
(2) deliveries on our part are permitted at any time. Permissible variations in quantities up to +/- 10% are permissible. The purchase price is adjust to the changed delivery quantities accordingly.
(3) If the delivery period is exceeded by more than two months, the customer may rescind the exclusion of all other claims from the contract. For this purpose, it is necessary that the customer has to grant us a reasonable grace period for delivery. The purchaser is entitled under any circumstances to make covering purchases or to make any claims for damages or other claims for non-performance or delay in delivery asserted against us, unless we are guilty of gross negligence. Partial delivery and partial performance on our part will be accepted.